I feel like I break out less when I wash my face less?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How often do you wash your face? Maybe you were washing it too much and it's drying out the skin.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible that you have dry skin and when you're washing your face often you're getting breakouts because the skin is irritated. Now your skin is a part of your body like your teeth, hair, genitals etc. They need to be cleaned often. Perhaps you should look into a different cleanser AND moisturizer to suit your skin needs.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• So you avoid using a face mask and etc?

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't use soap for your face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• When you wash your face, you're pulling the oils to the surface of your skin and the oils cause breakouts. When you wash continually and work through your initial breakouts, you'll see your skin clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me Too... I Have Bad Acne. So My Momma Always Forcing Me To Try Different Products When I Use Em my Acne Gets Worst.. But When I Don't Do Anything To My Face I Looks Decent..

0|0
    0|0
  • i get this too. i think it's in the natural oils. as long as you don't wear makeup i think it's good to wash only at night

0|0
    0|0
  • That's interesting maybe your skin is used to it so when you wash your face at night it's like what the hell are you doing 😶And then it breaks out

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try using products for more sensitive skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way too. Wash it less and do not use that much soap.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes