Best products for eye wrinkles?

I suffer from narcolepsy and have been hit by some deep wrinkles that will not go away.
Suggestions please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• anything with collagen will work. Retinol as well. also good amounts of water everyday. Marshalls have good products sometimes. read the label if its has collagen it should be a good choice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well, there are topical products out there like retin-a you can buy. There's one you can buy over the counter and another you need a prescription for. Retin-a has been good for anti aging and cell turn over rate. It's a topical vitamin a. I recommend doing a little more research into this. Could be really good. I use a prescription one. There's a cream or gel version. Do some further research.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the uk or?

0|0
    2|0
  • Mascara

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly it's expensive but dysport or Botox. I get it done every 4 months and found a decently priced place for $200. Paula's Choice website has great anti aging products. I also take saw palmetto and collagen pills to help my skin from the inside out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess its down to personal preference, I just use good old Nivea, I haven't seen any difference between it and the ones that cost a fortune. The one I use is called Nivea Cellular Anti-age, its pretty good.

1|0
    0|0
  • go off Dairy Gluten and sugar I know it's hard but all of those good items cause wrinkles I had the same problem that you had. my good friend is a nutritionist she told me to do those things and it worked it will take about a month or two for you to see the results but they are worth it I now have no eye wrinkles and have confidence the only time they come back is when I eat those foods again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salts for the Dead Sea work wonders. Kinda expensive though. But they instantly remove your wrinkles. And then they'll come back after a week or so

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry I can't give you advice for your eyes, but I was also just recently diagnosed with narcolepsy and wanted to see how you're coping with it? I'm taking the stimulant the doctor gave me but that seems to only give me a jolt for a few hours. Are there any lifestyle or diet changes you've found help?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use hemorrhoid cream. I'm so serious. I have major eyelid wrinkles and I've been looking less tired ever since I used hemorrhoid cream on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use EltaMD undereye gel. I bought it at Dermstore. com. It is awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural face mask. Cucumbers, aloe vera, mud masks. Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of anti wrinkle eye gels and creams, but La Mer illuminating eye gel is great. La Mer in general is a great brand.
    If you want something a bit different, studies have shown that snake venom eliminates wrinkles, try to find a product for wrinkles that has 'snake venom' labeled on its packaging. Most of the snake venom products come in black boxes and containers. Along with that, I recommend adding rose water to your skin care routine. Rose water is known to be anti aging with its antioxidant properties, just soak cotton pads in it and put it in your eyes daily for at least 30 minutes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know Clinique has some and ask a dermatologist they have good stuff too

0|0
    0|0
  • Witch Hazel and Vaseline petroleum jelly daily befor sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Take collagen. Great for skin elasticity 🙂

2|0
    0|0
  • Almond oil

1|0
    0|0
  • Botox works miracles!

1|0
    0|0
  • Retin A
    -Beauty Influencer

1|0
    0|0
  • Get punched in them, being swollen will iron out the lines.

0|0
    1|0
  • Burt's bees has a great eye cream. It's drug store brand so super cheap but it works!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes