What should I do with my look?

What should I do with my look?
Lol me ^

Lol I don't know I want opinions. Don't judge me too much cause I'm only 15 so you know I'm not so good with emotions right now haha... and if you think I look weird just please be decently nice cause like I said I'm not good with that. I'm just wondering what would look good on me or what you like about me I don't know...

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave your hair just how it is, get a black leather jacket, some white jeans, black boots, and a black shirt with some sort of shiny silver things on it like studs or sequins and one of those belts with studs on the back.
    Maybe a fake leather jacket so it is easier to take care of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't look weird at all. As someone who studies fashion and all, what I personally would like to see you have is longer lashes! Would be cute. Are you into makeup? You have cute freckles but I can see a bit of makeup too. To be honest, the fringe hides you a bit, i don't think you should be hiding. Overall, you are a cutie.

• Oh pen thank you so much! And I do like doing makeup!

• Lovely! What kind of makeup? love 2 help haha