What should I do with my look?

What should I do with my look?
Lol me ^

Lol I don't know I want opinions. Don't judge me too much cause I'm only 15 so you know I'm not so good with emotions right now haha... and if you think I look weird just please be decently nice cause like I said I'm not good with that. I'm just wondering what would look good on me or what you like about me I don't know...

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave your hair just how it is, get a black leather jacket, some white jeans, black boots, and a black shirt with some sort of shiny silver things on it like studs or sequins and one of those belts with studs on the back.
    Maybe a fake leather jacket so it is easier to take care of.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't look weird at all. As someone who studies fashion and all, what I personally would like to see you have is longer lashes! Would be cute. Are you into makeup? You have cute freckles but I can see a bit of makeup too. To be honest, the fringe hides you a bit, i don't think you should be hiding. Overall, you are a cutie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh pen thank you so much! And I do like doing makeup!

• Lovely! What kind of makeup? love 2 help haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Gonna be harsh on... Your like bangs (England is not my city) make you look like Justin Bieber when he was 16.

0|0
    1|1
  • you look good just need a nice personality and you are off๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • The side of your hair is fine you need to sort out the top centre I recommend a split so literally the left goes left and right to right from the centre of your forehead and make it curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • This hairstyle

0|0
    0|0
  • you're really pretty, i think you're fine because there's nothin more to improve on

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as i see your picture i laugh woman. lol dk y tho. Just did.

0|0
    0|0
  • cut those bangs off. u have a lot of hair. they don't suit u

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that good that I have a lot of hair

• it's great to hair a lot of hair. Just my preference that the bang do u no justice

• Thanks

• My honest opinion is change the colour of your room.. disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I agree I just don't care at this point since I'm going to collage in 2 years

• Show All
    • Well aside from that i can't give you much more life advice

• Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • pixie cut? I dont know I just think theyre cute

1|0
    0|0
    • I've always thought they'd were too but I don't know if I'd look good

• For what its worth, I think you'd look good with a pixie cut.

• @JaysWing thanks

• nothing at all baby

0|0
    0|1
  • leave him alone pleaaaase ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • take a pic so we can see your full face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good.
    Maybe the bangs

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks

• Show All
    • Don't be sorry just saying. Your pretty just hard to say

• Thanks I appreciate it

• need to do something with the bangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Please stop with the guess how I'm going to murder you look

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 12

• If I were you I'd get rid of the bangs, they look very sk8terboi. Then I'd cut the hair shorter (medium-long to long) and put some texture in it like beach waves, since the hair is currently like a really heavy curtain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe hairstyle like this?
    stayglam.com/.../...14485081928950_724666117_n.jpg

Perhaps you could try a lighter shade of hair too? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • cut bangs completely gone, dye hair bit darker, fill in the brows and wax them ( draw in more pronounced arch), learn to contour, false lashes do wonders for weekend events and do mascara for everyday or lash extensions, highlight on cheekbones and tip of nose, liquid lipstick to overline a bit, cut hair shorter and get layers

0|0
    0|0
  • So... pure and innocent. Stay that way. If you're innocent in mind as your face say, you won't have it easy in this world, but no one who goes against the flow has it easy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would part your bangs to each side instead of one big sweeping bang. maybe get layers to frame your face and eccentuate your pretty eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • the bangs gotta go also because its hiding your beautiful face and maybe curl your lashes and your good to go :) natural beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look cute. You have too much bang though. Don't sweep your part over so far or maybe grow some of them out. I can't see your eyebrows but maybe shape them just a tiny bit. Keep them full - just tidy them up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You looks gorgeous, I like you hair color and eyebrows mine are too thin lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of the fringe

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you steal my picture e

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Show All
    • Yeah cause I'm stupid lol

• But you look pretty! To amp up your look I would say tiny your eyebrows dark brown, dye your hair black with a brown undertone. And no bangs pls

• Get a new hair cut

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very nice smile and nice eyes. But I think you'd have to be a bit more specific... are you talking about hairstyles, make up, fashion,?

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess whatever you can think of

Recommended myTakes