How do you feel about people with vitiligo skin?

I added a picture if you dont know what it isHow do you feel about people with vitiligo skin??

169

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just saw someone with vitiligo in line at an amusement park yesterday. I try my best not to stare because it's rude and I know how self conscious that can make someone. But I don't know there's something so captivating about people with physical differences like vitiligo. I personally think it's beautiful ☺

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• it makes me everytime and they should kill themselves if they are not healthy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its not unhealthy, its just the condition where your skin looses pigment

• hey buddy i was just being sarcastic here, i didn't mean my statement there, i honestly think this skin condition may not be healthy but it makes people look beautiful, i like people who are good at heart not on looks or anything like that, its just the way i was born, i like being nice to people and helping them but sometimes i like being a dick to have fun coz i have to study a lot, but u can call me a friend, cheers (: