How do you feel about people with vitiligo skin?

I added a picture if you dont know what it isHow do you feel about people with vitiligo skin??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually just saw someone with vitiligo in line at an amusement park yesterday. I try my best not to stare because it's rude and I know how self conscious that can make someone. But I don't know there's something so captivating about people with physical differences like vitiligo. I personally think it's beautiful ☺

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• it makes me everytime and they should kill themselves if they are not healthy

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its not unhealthy, its just the condition where your skin looses pigment

• hey buddy i was just being sarcastic here, i didn't mean my statement there, i honestly think this skin condition may not be healthy but it makes people look beautiful, i like people who are good at heart not on looks or anything like that, its just the way i was born, i like being nice to people and helping them but sometimes i like being a dick to have fun coz i have to study a lot, but u can call me a friend, cheers (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend is a bit of Vitiligo. What does this have to do with personality? Exactly, nothing. Just that he complains a lot about his skin.
    I don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's beautiful, but I try not to stare or say anything. It really looks unique-and the different patterns are intriguing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is really, you can't help it and some people live very well with it and I commend them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had friends with it, and they got by with fake tan to even there tone all over

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't have to he's beautiful

• @unrealisticmormon my friend was a model, she was beautiful regardless. She liked doing it and she felt like it wasn't an issue there's skin darkening ones that work over time

• i won't even try skin darkening, seriously its beautiful, i wish i had this disease

• I have some darker/medium spots on my arms and hands. Almost like freckles.

0|0
    0|0
    • vitiligo is the lack of pigment that means skin gets lighter

• The skin is lighter or is getting? I dont understand.

• like the pic i posted your skin... parts of skin get lighter, people are not born with it, it develops later... in some cases as a kid but also as a teen

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Theyre fine, Id be up for dating a girl with vitiligo. I think its a very interesting condition and its not like its that big a deal, and personally I think its kind of cool! I think you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're people like the rest of us. I think their skin looks unattractive, but I also think that that doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • it don't. bother me just skin don't change who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • I have vitiligo myself, so I obviously don't mind it. Though mine is pretty mild.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes