Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Just a question.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought about it like what if my dick was 16 inches, I wouldn't really do it though, i can live without those extra two inches

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I'd definitely get a tummy tuck and boob lift after I've finished having kids.

I've been lucky that my skin snapped back after significant weight loss, I don't think I'll be as lucky a second time especially with age

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • for me, I don't mind putting in effort to lose weight and get my body looking nice, but I feel like there's not much you can do to fix your face. haha 🤣

• Show All
    • You have a lovely face though 😊 What makes you feel differently?

• it's the angle from which I took the picture that makes my face look good haha:/

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• hell nah i'm ugly but i don't want to do all that just to look good

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I haven't. I'm not into the idea, unless I was in an accident that disfigured me or something

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have considered laser hair removal

1|0
    0|0
  • I never have

1|0
    0|0
  • Me? No. But we are planning one for my wifey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I learnt to like my self

1|0
    0|0
  • Not only no but fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 words: axel rose...

1|0
    0|0
  • no ni🅱🅱a

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been that much frustrated

0|0
    0|0
  • Have no money for it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope natural is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • no it never came to my mind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I've wanted to change so many things about myself- I've wanted breast implants for my pathetic a cups, cellulite reduction, jaw shaping, waist reduction, or hip enhancer. I've figured out that the problem isn't my body, it's my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not seriously, just as an expensive daydream.. I hate my nose :(

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I wish I had a flat tummy but I made peace with my fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've considered boobs but it's a big operation just to fill a dress

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never have & I never will. Seems like a waste of money to me. I've got other priorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes just had it 2 weeks ago

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my nose but i think i would never do it 😢

1|0
    0|0
    • I see. I think you look quite pretty. XD but whatever makes you happy is what you should do. 😊

• Yeah lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Unlike men, I think that for most women, it's typical to have a thought show up at one time or another. "Would it be best to get my boobs enlarged?" "Get cellulite removed?" "Maybe a tummy tuck would be good" I've had these thoughts before but what's the point? I don't think it'll make anyone feel better, no matter how "perfect" someone is, they will always find something to dislike and want to fix. It's best to just try to embrace natural beauty if possible and fine confidence in yourself. Though, there are some cases where cosmetic surgery might be necessary like a breast reduction to improve a woman's overall health.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was insecure because of my breast size (age 14 or so) and when I got my first ID and noticed the right side of the chin is much wider than the left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was younger, but now I've learned to love my body the way it is.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes