Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Just a question.

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• I've thought about it like what if my dick was 16 inches, I wouldn't really do it though, i can live without those extra two inches

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I'd definitely get a tummy tuck and boob lift after I've finished having kids.

I've been lucky that my skin snapped back after significant weight loss, I don't think I'll be as lucky a second time especially with age

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • for me, I don't mind putting in effort to lose weight and get my body looking nice, but I feel like there's not much you can do to fix your face. haha 🤣

• You have a lovely face though 😊 What makes you feel differently?

• it's the angle from which I took the picture that makes my face look good haha:/