Are "bad boys" generally attractive or is that a myth?

Is someone with bad boy looks, but on the inside is Mr Nice Guy attractive?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all. Personally, (although I'm demisexual) i prefer nerdy lanky guys. to each their own though. I will say though, that I love black and I want a black leather jacket myself, so that's a plus.

• in that case, he has a good personality, so why not? though, I have been gravitating to the nerdy side, it depends though. I don't know, as long as someone is nice and we have things in common, I may come to like them. *shrugs*