Help shaving body (like legs or arms) hair and how often in a week? Tips to prevent darker underarms?

Hey girls! I'm a rather effeminate male and I've always disliked body hair on myself and it's a major insecurity of mine; I make sure that most of my skin is covered (no shorts and sleeveless shirts). Problem is, I don't exactly know how to do it properly, and for how often, while maintaining a budget friendly routine. Also, tips on lightening underarms is great.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• if the hair is too long cut it a bit so that the razor will not get stuck