How do you feel about seeing women wearing thong bikinis at the beach or swimming pool?

This question is for both genders. What would be your immediate reaction if you saw a woman wearing one? How would you feel like your girlfriend wore one to the beach or swimming pool? Ladies have you worn one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• In Europe you see them all the time when on vacation. Thong bikinis are everywhere, as are topless sunbathers. It's standard so it really makes no impact.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow! That isn't very common here in the states

• Yeah, on a standard European beach in a hot country you can expect to see endless ass cheeks and boobs. Some you may not want to see, lol. It's just so expected that you barely even notice unless there is a particularly stunning girl that catches your eye.

• That's so interesting. Thank you for sharing that. I can't imagine that being a normal sight. Here in the states we're so worried about covering up

• I would think she needs to cover that shit up. Because what happens that I see the most (not with this specific case) is people wearing revealing clothing, but then they bitch about people looking. Like the Fuck you tho k was gonna happen

2|0
    0|0
  • I feel annoyed. In this country, there is such a thing as too revealing. These same women will scream about being objectified, later. If you want to tan your cheeks, do it in your back yard, or go to a salon. Keep your buttcrack away from the kids at the pool and beaches!

0|0
    0|1
  • It doesn't bother me. I see even more skin at the beaches and pools I frequent- I'm a nudist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like seeing thongs anywhere. There are much better options for bottoms

1|1
    0|1
  • unless she was like a friggin model, I would be like why is she wearing that, so trashy. and then go about my business.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to swim so I don't see it often, but I think it's to show off especially if it's at an in door pool.

At least at the beach getting a tan is a good excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues with thong bikinis. As long as they are decent (not like a floss) and worn out of self confidence instead of desperately trying to be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask them why spend so much money on that when they could have just put a tiny piece of duct tape on their vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think she either looks good or why would she wear that?

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me, as long as they don't mind me stealing glances lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I love woman that wear them its very sexy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Eh well basically the caveman era.

0|0
    0|0
  • good for her. she's confident with her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy! As long as she has the body for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • my penis would become erect

0|0
    1|0
  • Obviously seeking attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just pray to not get erected

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• most women my age wear thong bikinis where I live, only overweight and older women tend to cover up
    www.telam.com.ar/.../54bfa9098cb7f_515x343.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I've worn one at a beach, not at a swimming pool. If a woman is confident enough to wear that, I'm happy for her.

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends what kind of people nearby. If she has her buttcheeks hanging out in front of kids and strangers then it seems kinda trashy. Otherwise it looks confident and cool.
    I'd never have the guts to wear one, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only notice it, if it looks like it really doesn't suit her. Otherwise, I'm kind of oblivious, and I also don't get why people go on about it being bad in front of kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for her. She feels confident enough to show off her body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never worn one but I wouldn't really react if someone else was, I don't think it's a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bisexual so I wouldn't mind seeing lol
    Would love to wear one myself to

0|1
    0|0
  • super hot but inappropriate. I have not

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably do not even notice.

0|0
    0|0