What is my style?

I know I have a bad style but how would you describe it? is there any way that I can improve Thanks :)what is my style ??

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a black tee-shirt or a leatger jacket. My mom has always told me that sideways stripes make a mid section look wider and she's right. Mixing sideways stripes with a poofy jacket isn't the best combo (that's why a sleek jacket will look better w/ that shirt) Use multiple colors too. Wearing all blue or red, etc. doesn't make your clothing stand out. Find colors that look good on you and that compliment each other

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy