How to make friends?

may be its a stupide question but i was wondering vos to make friends.. i dont have any. in my social life there are my family, my boyfriend and my co-workers...
i have tried 2 website to make friends and meet 2 people but the dont contact me le i dont do the first step. so...
i dont have ny activies nor i do sport. i love to watch series and play vidéo games. im 26.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can relate so well to this! but hey there's nothing wrong with your lifestyle, life will surely reward you in the future and it may take a bit of time. not everyone needs people around them like an extrovert, sometimes the best company is with yourself

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know right, maybe as we become an adult the harder it becomes to have friends! I have 50+ friends during my high school year, 15+ of them were really close to me.

In Uni, I don't have any close friend 😱. Things become "it's too personal" or "none of my business", "it's too much information", or my jokes were considered "rude" by some people. If you live in Asia, it's a lot easier to have friends, if you live in western those things I mentioned above just happened.

1|0
    0|0
    • hi. did u find any here?

• I did fortunately, but none of them is a close friend yet. basically just a friend to have fun and hold a general conversation with. Not those who will stay during my hard times.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Now that's a good question:)) I wanna know the answer too:))

1|0
    0|0
  • go to library or coffee day. it's a perfect place to make friends

0|0
    0|0
  • im also into making new friends, meeting new people, getting to know each other.
    thats the main reason i am into this app.
    so lets be friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • well I too don't know the answer for your question,
    but I'm ready to be your friend... 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Try this app named as palringo*.

0|0
    0|0
  • where r u from?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes