How can you make this work?

She clearly isn't wearing a bra inside and it would take do much guts to actually wear something like this. I Dont see anything supportive that's gonna keep her delicate parts hidden. Wouldn't she be prone to have a nip slip? But she did not. Is there any logic to it.

How is it even done!!!

How can you make this work.?How can you make this work.?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She could very easily be using tape or some sort of accessory to help with the fabric not move around very much.. But I also think that it's worth noting that her dress is pretty tight and seems like it's really hugging her skin.. So while she might be using something like tape as an assistance and/or extra precaution.. I'm pretty sure that she'd be fine without it lol. But no.. She's not wearing a bra or anything. She's bared to the world technically. Anyways, hope this helps yaa

2|2
    0|0
    • What do you mean by she would do fine without it and also technically barred to the open world
      Would. Love to hear. Ur insights.

• Show All
    • I believe I cannot send messages to you unless you follow me back? I would certainly wish to be granted a door way to your inbox ;)

• Lol huh I don't know

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Shit women do to get fame lmao

Here watch a video on some of the bull shit women do
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEKZZBReUgw

1|0
    0|0
    • Geez people! No need for all of this lol that just seems like a whole lot of extra work

• Show All
    • Haha alr fair enough lol

• She was sweet actually, thought I. Would get a different reaction when I told her the measurements.. Guess not all women are the same xD

• There are like thin, five inch long sheer adhesive (on both sides) strips used to hold clothes like this. Just glued to the skin

1|0
    1|0
    • Wow

So if u remove the dress it cannot be used again?

• Show All
    • oh both the dress and the skin stays intact

• Wow.
      That sounds painful to have glue sticking over your delicate body parts. Like ouch. This sounds more scary than duct tape opinion someone gave me earlier.

• They use "fashion tape", or any strong tape that can hold the boobs up & rape them in place to look perky, and they use double sided tape to secure the dress to the skin so the fabric doesn't fall open or shift around & result in a "clothing malfunction".

0|0
    0|0
  • They have many things for woman today. My guess is glue, I used it once for a dress just like that one and it worked. It comes out in the wash.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter? She's probably wearing pasties under there.

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter. I just wanna know how it works. I wouldn't go free balling wearing a towel in a beach. I have all the possibilities of flashing my delicates. Just wanted to know how it's done

What's pasties.

• Pasties are basically nipple stickers.

• Aahn got it. So they basically over up ur nipples and merge them along with your skin.
      Read them.

• I have no idea but look like she comfortable with that dress , may try it if i could lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure about her being uncomfortable.. She had a gala time with Vin diesel. She rocked the stage.

• It's called boob tape. Or silicone pads.

4|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the dress is tight fitting

1|1
    0|0
    • Tight fitting yes but the open space between her two mountains (or just a cliff in her case) is not so tight as the other places.

• Show All
    • This small pair isn't worth more than a day to spend on. No offense.
      Would invite you for the next question if it happens for sure.

• She's probably wearing pasties or maybe tape.

0|0
    0|1
  • Fashion tape around the neckline.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tape

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Hah.
      Good then. You seem simple and nice.

• Thanks 😊

• Tape, titty tape supports them in place

0|0
    0|0
  • nipple tape. google it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either pasties or tape.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't believe women actually go this extent in fashion

• Show All
    • I don't think u would mandatoryoly need waxing near delicate parts.. Also there are laser hair removal procedures which has made it less painful and stuff. So not sure if she would have opted for waxing or laser removal with all that money.

• Tape man why?

0|0
    0|0
  • she's probably wearing pasties

1|0
    0|0
  • Nipple pasties.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks like everyone else is actually aware of how this is done. Was expecting interesting answers but all i have been getting is pasties and tapes.

• Don't worry much. Its not life or death information.

• Easy for you to say xD
      This is definitely something that us going to Help a lot of men in the future.

• Usually dresses like this have a built in or people will use tape. You'll notice that the dress is also pushing up against her chest to keep anything from slipping.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yah
      Point taken Ans noted. No wonder her breasts stayed put regardless the shaking and bouncing.

• Probably using tape

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie magic yo. I used to do Star Wars cosplay all the time, and what stumped the fuck outta me was 'How the HELL does Palpatine keep his hood looking so perfectly sinister?" There's a freaking wire up there like some kind of demonic halo holding it in place!

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure how this has any relevance to the subject but you are a star wars cosplayer. I dig it.
      Salutation

• Just the things make-up effects artists have to do to create such flawless illusions, her dress included. It's all the same.

• Hah.. Now simple words like this Make better sense. Gosh the things women do to make themselves look better are Sometimes horrible

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes