How can you make this work?

She clearly isn't wearing a bra inside and it would take do much guts to actually wear something like this. I Dont see anything supportive that's gonna keep her delicate parts hidden. Wouldn't she be prone to have a nip slip? But she did not. Is there any logic to it.

How is it even done!!!

How can you make this work.?How can you make this work.?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She could very easily be using tape or some sort of accessory to help with the fabric not move around very much.. But I also think that it's worth noting that her dress is pretty tight and seems like it's really hugging her skin.. So while she might be using something like tape as an assistance and/or extra precaution.. I'm pretty sure that she'd be fine without it lol. But no.. She's not wearing a bra or anything. She's bared to the world technically. Anyways, hope this helps yaa

• What do you mean by she would do fine without it and also technically barred to the open world
      Would. Love to hear. Ur insights.

• I believe I cannot send messages to you unless you follow me back? I would certainly wish to be granted a door way to your inbox ;)

• Lol huh I don't know