How to cover dark circles?

İn MAC the woman applied a dark concealer to my undereyes which hide my dark circles
But the thing is that i dont apply make up i just wanna cover my dark circles but the shade is too dark for my skin tone
The light ones make my under eyes greyish
What should i do? do you know any way to cover dark circles without using darker tones?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes. Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes. Wash the area thoroughly with water. Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try caffeinated tea bags that have been steeped and cooled. Place under your eyes for 10 minutes. Also make sure you are hydrated.
    If you must use makeup try concealer. Its a thicker based makeup and will match your skin tone.