Guys, Are Thigh Gaps Attractive?

I'm a thin girl, and I'm naturally that way. No matter what I eat or how often I work out, my body's appearance isn't affected. Anyways, I hate my thigh gap, and I just want some guys' opinions on whether you think they're attractive or not...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're thirteen-years-old. Throughout the years a lot of women get a more feminine figure like hips for example. That means that they get rid of the thigh gap most likely. A lot of men have different preferences, but for your age I think you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but a lot of my friends who are my same age-- girls, of course --are generally thicker than me, and I'm just kinda wondering where I missed out on growing XD. But seriously, I'm just getting some opinions in case I don't change anymore. I already have a "feminine" figure, it's just a... slim one. Thigh gaps don't really have anything to do with a feminine figure, because all women naturally have a feminine figure, lol. I'm 5' 2" and I weigh about 100 lbs, so you could say I'm on the smaller side.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, think it's attractive :-)
    How you look isn't always everyone's "thing" - but the more comfortable you can be and confident you can be about it, then that's definitely what a lot of guys find really attractive! :-)

1|1
    0|0
  • They don't matter. They are more a function of your hip socket distance. If it's wide, unless you're overweight, you have one, if it's narrow, unless you're underweight you don't. Either can look fine, nice legs are nice legs.

As for 'being thin no matter what', uh, you're 13. Let us know if that's still true at 20, 30 and 40.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol even I'm skinny af (maybe even more than you are) n I've heard my friends say that girls are crazy for thigh gaps but personally I don't care.
    rather I'd say I wouldn't like girls with huge thighs.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course eating and working out doesn't do much you 13! and by the sounds of it have an active lifestyle. your body is not yet fully formed and is still growing into womanhood learn to love your body how it is, if you don't already

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind at all but I dont think people should try get one if they are being unhealight by under eating

1|0
    0|0
  • some have it some don't, it's genetics, most guys don't care one way or the other

1|0
    0|0
  • Many girls say they would kill for a thigh gap. For many, the consensus is: WE DON'T CARE lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, thigh Gaps is sexy as hell.

2|0
    0|0
  • thigh gaps are very hot

2|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter for me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a bonus but not that important

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really matter to me..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, curvy and thin both look great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the perfect place to rest (hold) my dick.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes