Guys, Are Thigh Gaps Attractive?

I'm a thin girl, and I'm naturally that way. No matter what I eat or how often I work out, my body's appearance isn't affected. Anyways, I hate my thigh gap, and I just want some guys' opinions on whether you think they're attractive or not...

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You're thirteen-years-old. Throughout the years a lot of women get a more feminine figure like hips for example. That means that they get rid of the thigh gap most likely. A lot of men have different preferences, but for your age I think you're fine.

• Yeah, but a lot of my friends who are my same age-- girls, of course --are generally thicker than me, and I'm just kinda wondering where I missed out on growing XD. But seriously, I'm just getting some opinions in case I don't change anymore. I already have a "feminine" figure, it's just a... slim one. Thigh gaps don't really have anything to do with a feminine figure, because all women naturally have a feminine figure, lol. I'm 5' 2" and I weigh about 100 lbs, so you could say I'm on the smaller side.