Do you prefer henna or tattoos?

Have you tried wearing henna? Do you prefer henna or tattoos??

133

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually prefer tattoos. I had henna when I was younher, like 9 or 10, but unfortunately had a reaction to something in it and it scarred me 😂 It kinda burned my skin off, everything got infected, and I was left with a little scar of two dolphins on my arm when I tanned (though I haven't tanned for a very long time, so I don't think it's still there, it's likely faded by now)

• That happens when you mix henna with some chemicals..
      But pure henna doesn't cause any burns

• Yeah, it was probably mixed but it was definitely something about me that reacted to it since I wasn't the only kid in my family who got one at the same time, from the same person. Two other kids from the family were with me and got some and they were totally fine, so it was just something about me that the henna didn't mix well with :P

Most Helpful Guy

• that's one beautiful hand for sure

What Girls Said 12

• I've worn henna several times. I prefer it over tattoos because it fades after about 3 weeks so I don't get tired of it. I also prefer the color and the texture on the skin, it looks more natural than tattoos.
    Plus it is mostly natural anyway so it causes no harm to the skin.

• Henna is good, it not damaging, I've tried it.
    I will never ever everrrr get a tattoo

• I've tried henna a few times with girls from Morocco. It was funny to wear for some days.
    Never would try a tattoo.

• Actually I prefer neither.

• I love henna. Though I do want tattoos when I'm older.

• Tattoos, henna is just not for me.

• I like tattoos more

• I prefer henna.

• I have had a henna and I liked it.

• I wear henna & I prefer

• No tatts>henna>tattoo

I don't like permanent stuff

• Henna

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know if I can answer this but who cares xD on females I prefer mendhi/henna it look far more better and natural and it hurts less way less. it stands out more and won't stick to you for ever have a nice day :D

• neither possibly