What do you think of guys who dye their hair?

Ridiculous,, normal or fine with iA cousin of mine said that men who do that look tidiculos snd stupid cause they need to aga gracefully with white hair
I meant guys in his 40s who dye their hair is it ridiculous?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a time when a guy's hair would naturally be in-between with grey and darker hair. At that time he can go darker or make it all lighter. I think the in between looks silly.
    But who knows what stage he's at?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • A cousin of mine who is the best friend of this guy who dyes his hair criticizes and tease him cause he dyes his hair dark and it is a bit noticeable when he dyes it. My cousin say his riend look ridiculous.

• Personally, I don understand why 40+ year olds care what anybody else thinks about their style

• I mean my male cousin whose frien dyes his hair black and his friend skin is a little dark says his friend dyes his hair black and he looks fake and ridiculous especially because men not always look good in dyed hair and he does not understand why his friend who has his same age is doing that cause in men dyed haur does not always look good as in women so he says is like his friend does not want to be seen as he is aging or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I'm not a huge fan honestly but if a guy wants to do it, who am I to stop him? Lol People can do what they want with their own hair.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE