What do you think of this fashion?

It can be categorized as
-Nu goth
-Ulzzang
There are many more outfits but these were ones I found quickly. I may remake the question if I find better ones
What do you think of this fashion??What do you think of this fashion??What do you think of this fashion??What do you think of this fashion??

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok. Really, though, the only goth chick look I will ever truly love is the old 1990s classic goth girl look (black hair, black lipstick, black eyeshadow, black fingernails, black mascara, black dresses, black corsets, wide black chokers, and pale skin). I miss that look...

Most Helpful Girl

• Better than the bar of soap white skin with sperm brows and platform shoes, but it's still not for me.