Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?

I personally have a hard time choosing because most of my clothes are Puma but most of my shoes are Nike. But generally I would choose Pumasports over Nike. What's Y O U R S?
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Nike
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Adidas
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Reebok
    Vote C
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?New Balance
    Vote D
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Puma
    Vote E
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Underarmor
    Vote F
  • Which brand of sportswear would you back up and have full in your closet?Vans
    Vote G

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really brand loyal when it comes to sportswear. I choose clothes and shoes based on their looks, not their brand. My shoes are Adidas, but all my other sportswear are mix match and most are cheap unbranded Wish stuff. I hate sports, so I don't like to pay much for sportswear. Only thing I invested in were the running shoes, since it's important they are comfortable and supportive. I have four pairs of Converse shoes for everyday wear, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nike shoes because they fit me better and Nike or Adidas for rest of clothing. Seamless Puma socks