I don't understand my logic for this?

For about 4 years I have contemplated getting body modifications. I really want to get a tragus and rook on my right ear, a triple forward helix on left and possible dermals. I have several tattoos ranging from my ribs, back, thigh and even the side of my foot. A few days ago my roommate wanted to get her industrial bar so I went with her in hopes of getting my tragus and rook but ended up leaving the shop not getting pierced. I don't understand how someone like myself can have numerous tattoos and not be afraid to jump in a tattoo chair, yet when the thought of getting a piercing absolutely terrifies me. I really want these piercings, but the fear always prevents me from getting them done. Any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• then you don't need them thats why

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• we all fear something. it probably stems from childhood that you blocked out. sounds like a deep issue since you can see logically on the surface how illogical it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are subconsciously telling yourself you aren't ready

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just weird because I subconsciously know that if I don't end up liking it, I can always remove it later. Its so weird

• I wouldn't stress out about it. When you're ready you'll find yourself in the chair without worries. Just take your time

Recommended myTakes