How can I look my age?

I do wear makeup and people think I'm 16 to 17 years old I'm short too so that probably don't help my age is 28 anything I can do to look my age tired of being seen this way in public? this maybe why guys don't approach me as well or people talk to me js.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It's genetic and you're born that way, so it's not much to do. But it takes longer time before you looks old and when you gets older you may enjoy the youthful look more. But the only few things you can do is avoid wearing pastel colors and childish colors like pink. Try rather to dress mature and in mature color. Marine blue, black, white and gray would appear more mature. Playful colors won't. Your behavior and vibes would also influence how mature you appears. Although you dress mature and wears makeup, it would still not change your facial features that much or height.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear professional clothes.. no one will think u are 16.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE