How can I look my age?

I do wear makeup and people think I'm 16 to 17 years old I'm short too so that probably don't help my age is 28 anything I can do to look my age tired of being seen this way in public? this maybe why guys don't approach me as well or people talk to me js.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's genetic and you're born that way, so it's not much to do. But it takes longer time before you looks old and when you gets older you may enjoy the youthful look more. But the only few things you can do is avoid wearing pastel colors and childish colors like pink. Try rather to dress mature and in mature color. Marine blue, black, white and gray would appear more mature. Playful colors won't. Your behavior and vibes would also influence how mature you appears. Although you dress mature and wears makeup, it would still not change your facial features that much or height.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear professional clothes.. no one will think u are 16.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• enjoy it. enjoy your youth and being carded. its when people start calling you ma'am and not carding you at the bars or clubs that you'll have the bigger question, how old do i look. just something to think about. im sure you're veey attractive and well obviously youthful, i wish i had your problems... lol. it could be a deterrant for some guys but i know for myself, I've always had an attraction to shorter women. I've always been the cudfly teddy bear type for you women. so that brings me to a question for you. is there a high percentage of petite women that like taller larger men? im 6 ft and 250

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way but after so long I just look at it as a compliment and that I'll age well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes