Guys, what is the definition of "flat" to you guys?

In 7th grade, I was bullied because of my "flatness". There was one guy in particular who bullied me, his name is Eli (sine you'll never meet him), he said this to me, "You're too flat to ever get a boyfriend.", and "No guy wants to date a girl as flat as you." And some girl said this behind my back, "Look at how flat she is, she's too flat to be a girl." So guys, in your mind, what is the definition of flat? (I'm talking about the chest area.)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just childish people that don't understand the concept of growth.

You're 14 from what I see so you shouldn't worry about it, you got a whole 5-6 years worth of puberty to go through.

And if you do end up flat-chested, there's plenty of guys out there who don't give a fuck about them, so to say, you've got plenty of time and chances.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE