Gals, do you wear makeup daily? If so how much? What types and brands? Skin care routine? Makeup remover?

My makeup/skincare routine for days I work. I just wash my face with water. I apply a toner and moisturizer. Mascara and lip balm. That's it. I use laneige , Lancôme mascara and Dior lip glow. After I get off work I have to remove my makeup or I feel filthy. I use Lancôme bi facial eye makeup remover. And wash my face with a cleanser, I use aveeno or. Clinique. Days off I wear no makeup, unless I'm going out with friends or have a date night with hubby. If I want to get dolled up I use Anastasia brow pomade. UD naked palette, primer for eyes. Various Mac blushes and various lipsticks from Kat Von d, Mac. Nars. Glosses from buxom, mac, nars. I'm a fan of bite beauty also. Use sigma brushes.
When I wear foundation or powder I use nars concealer, makeup forever foundation, Clinique perfectly real compact and Mac mineral powder. I'm seriously a makeup hoarder! But Sephora keeps coming out with all these sets and I can't pass them up!!
Updates:
Things I fail to do. Wear sunscreen every day. Apply eye cream eye morning and night. Apply an overnight lip treatment for my dry lips.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• I do but it's usually quit light I hate ponds of makeup my skins super sensitive, I personally love wearing my Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow pallet, Milani lip gloss, liquid eyeliner and Too Faced Better Then Sex mascara that's it no countering or anything

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to love bad gal lash from benefit and cover girl lash blast.. These days going more for drama instead of lengthening. I have sensitive skin also.. Which is why I barely wear any foundation or powder unless the occasion calls for it.

• Wash my face using an alba botanica cleanser, thayers rose toner and an facial oil as my moisturizer. My makeup lately has been wet n wild concealer and powder, the balm blush, the balm highlighter, too faced pb & honey pallettefor a little bit of eyeshadow, tarte eyeliner and urban decay mascara. Some days I'll wear more makeup but mostly it's pretty natural, and on days I don't work I usually don't even wear any. also depending on the day I'll switch from my urban decay or too faced lipstick or my nyx lipgloss. The only difference between my skincare routine in the morning & night is at night I take off my makeup with the yes to coconuts micellar water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, no. Even when I wear it, I only use mascara and eye-liner.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes