Girls, do some women prefere feminine sons?

Masculinity is very fragile just by putting Polish or make up on a man can feminised him. due to Masculinity being very very fragile
Would you feminised your son? Girls, do some women prefere feminine sons?
The reason why men are female is because they raised that way.

• Yes in first world
  • not me personally
  • why do women kill masculinity knowing how fragile it is
    Vote C

3

Most Helpful Girl

• is it not boring to keep asking same question over and over? At least wait for a few days

• Men are turning into women... we facing war with North kotand you want me to wait a few days? hello we facing war with North Korea or men are pansey prissy and floral... I can't wait for a few days

• Right keep posting same question with same photos over and over again likec10 times per day.