What do guys think of girls who look after their appearance?

I know a lot of guys say natural is best, but they never seem to complain when we do?

This could be things like getting their hair dyed, eyelash extensions, their nails done, but also things like facials or microdermabrasions, laser hair removal etc. aka things that make girls look more feminine and beautiful.

what do they actual think about girls that get regular things done to improve their health/appearance?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Improving health as in diet and exercise? That's always great.

Improving appearance is all about ones opinion on what is attractive on the body.
    Hair removal is always great for me. (Aside from the hair on her head, of course. lol) Makeup is great on a "touch up" level, but not so much that she may as well have a mask on her...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys get annoyed by it, like one of my family members. He just expects us to wear something and head out, no styles, no eye liner etc lol. He says we are not going to a party, just get ready in 5 mins.

It's annoying tbh.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE