Most Helpful Guy
Depends on the hair color... in this specific instance i think the shorter hair looks so much nicer. But I'm weird and don't really like long straight hair very much =/
As a general rule, I like long/longer hair on women. Though, it's highly dependent on the hairstyle and the woman's facial structure
Both look really nice,, so it is tough to choose.
I can see both would look good on a woman like you. 1st looks hot, 2nd looks hot.
With your busy lifestyle, pick the style that is the easiest to maintain.
Woahhh! what is that? an alien?
I usually like long hair, but your short hair looks good
Your beauty lies in your sight!
you must know what looks best on you..
and second thing a girls' delicacy is always is long hairs
i Like and prefer Long hair on a girl. ☺️💕
Long... Always! On a woman
With this colour - short I think.
Both look good to me
short is cute, long is hot
Men like LONG hair.
Deponda on woman but short hair looks hot 😊😅
Both look good but short actually looks better on you
I like the first cuz it's wavy
i looks short hair girl... they looking cute...
Long always !! Never been a fan of short hair !!
not too long
blue red yellow!
Long, but the first picture is not short hair, it's medium ;)
I like long hair
Long is hot
When I've had SHORT hair, I tend to attract men who:
• Are less "traditional" (duhhh)
• Are MUCH more sexually aggressive -- this is easily the single most noticeable difference
• Talk to me more like I'm a "bro" -- are more blunt with me from the start (which I appreciate)
• Don't have preconceptions about women
• Are younger on average
• Make the most (and, frankly, the best) conversation
When I've had LONGER hair and I've worn it DOWN, I've mostly attracted men who:
• Are most "traditional"
• Talk down to me
• Want to throw money around
• Are older on average
• Are less sexually aggressive
• Don't want to involve me in the things they do
• Make the least conversation
When I've had longer hair and I've worn it in a PONYTAIL or UP, I've mostly attracted men who:
• Seem to have lots of shit happening in their lives
• Are sporty/active
• Want to involve me in the things they do
• Talk less, do more
• Are very busy
These patterns have been very consistent throughout my whole life.
I met my husband when my hair was up in a high pony and I looked pretty much like shitters (layover at an airport ahha). Apropos of nothing, my husband loves short hair on women so much that it's pretty much fetish status. He's happy these days.
On top of that...
It's well-known that short hair makes women come across as more intelligent, confident, and self-sufficient in business settings -- both to other women and to men (I can find links to these studies, if they interest you).
In light of that, the differences in guys' sexual aggressiveness (as I described above) make sense:
If boys subconsciously think of shorter-haired women as more confident (and in particular more *sexually* confident), then a more direct and sexually aggressive approach is exactly what you'd expect from them.
Also, short hair on a YOUNGER woman does, in point of fact, represent a big fat middle finger to lots of social norms.
So, on some subconscious level, men might be thinking that she'll give a middle finger to other social norms, too -- like making men wait for sex, and so on.
In any case, yeah, that's been my experience, and it's been a VERY strong correlation.
2 more things:
• I have severe resting bitch face.. and I look *fantastic* with short hair. This is highly relevant to ALL of these observations.
• In general, ONLY women who are in good physical shape can pull off short hair. So, a love for short-haired women can also be a proxy for dat #fitnesslyf mmhmm.
Long hair 👍🏽
Between the those two particular cuts, the short hair looks way cuter. Much more style to it, looks like it flows better. The long one just seems too boring for me. But that's just my personal taste. I normally like shorter hair cuts way more anyway.
Long hair, all day every day!
I have long
I prefer long hair.