Would you find it slutty if a woman wears a lacy corsage in public?

I'm going to a club party with my best friend on Saturday and I've been thinking of wearing a lacy corsage (which is partly see through, as it's out of lace and mesh xD) with jeans. Would it be considered slutty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably to other women. Most guys aren't going to care though lol. I see it as sexy!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :'D I normally don't really care what other people think of me but I don't want to get weird stares xD

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not modest clothing. It can attract night spirits.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Depending on the theme of the night it could be fine. Just a random club on a normal night would probably be a bit too reviling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you care either way? It sounds like you like the way you look in it and that's what matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly it sounds hot and it's not like your going for groceries or anything so why not wear it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only by an Islamic fundamentalist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't see it as slutty no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, do you have to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • umm.. I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
    • Because you consider it too revealing or is it just not your thing?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your opinion :)

• u need not say that... while i should say when people help me with my bad English!

• I like and enjoy to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your character

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to see

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a given. Also i'd try to get in her pants because she's obviously going to be much more easier than other women.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have strong ideals etc so I wouldn't call myself easy. I'm comfortable with my sexuality so I enjoy dressing like that because I like how it looks :]

• 'comfortable with my sexuality' just say 'slut'. Its the same thing. And why do you care anyway?
      Be a slut if you want to but don't be mad when people judge.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes