People always tell me that I'm very attractive,, I don't feel it, because I struggle with acne prone skin. Guys can a girl with acne be attractive?

I have some hormonal issues so I have a terrible skin. I get constant acne breakouts. I've tried everything, dermatologist, birth control, many many different facial products... nothing works... this really makes me feel very self conscious. People always tell me that I'm very beautiful , the thing is... I don't feel it. Guys do you think a girl with acne can be beautiful? Please be honest. I don't know what to do anymore

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what makes us perfect? It's that we are able to grow and become better. If we were perfect and nothing wrong, there is no room to grow. since we have room to make improvements and always get better, we will always be better. our flaws makes us perfect. yes you can be beautiful with ache. anyone can be beautiful with whatever they have. an example is a big girl. not everyone is attracted to fat people, but there are some fat people that are very attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Having acne doesn't take your natural beauty away from you. I had acne myself and on my worst days guys would still hit on me, my face was fucked and I even had a boyfriend now some guys will mind and others won't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE