Why do girls these days dislike wearing belts with jeans to hold them in place?

Many jeans got tighter in the legs but the waist still stretches, I can't count how many times I've seen thongs peeking, and girls constantly pulling up their jeans. Just wear a freaking belt, that's why there is belt loops! It's supposed to be stylish too so I don't understand?
Bump
Girls add your opinion
Bump again

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but it's stupid. :/ the only way that happens (and not to that extent) with me is if the loops are too small or I think I'm the beginning that they fit, but they don't and it's too late to go back and get a belt.

• That's another great point, jeans now usually stretch out within a short amount of time, you think belts would be a must have accessory now because of this flaw. For loops that are small, there are skinny belts.

• i know there are skinny belts, however, if the pants fit initially, I'm not going to think to buy a belt that is not needed and also only works on like 2 pairs of pants. although even if my pants slip, I'm not as bad as those people. I never show my underwear.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some belts makes it kinda little Bulkier and It Looks Awkward When Wearing Tight or Fit Tops which Overlaps The Belt. front Bumb Covered By The Cloth is Funny

• They can half tuck or front tuck to look stylish

• There's That But It's Work and Control throughout The Day ain't