Does this happen to you?

There are a lot of How do I look questions on this site. I usually just open the pictures out of curiosity, but rarely comment.

But the thing that gets me every time is this: I see the picture and it's cut right below the eyes. I am thinking to myself "That actually looks pretty good" and then I open the picture and the nose and mouth just completely ruin their face, because it was not what I expected. 😅

So does this ever happen to you? You see half a picture and think it's pretty good, but when you open it, it's actually nothing like you expected it to be.
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't go through the How do I look questions.
    Vote C
  • Other?
    Vote D

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I do know what you mean but I don't recall it happening so I've voted no. It might be different on the laptop as opposed to the mobile app.

The only time I tend to get what I'm not expecting is when I click on the post and it's a dick pic. I could do without that shit to be honest.

• Oh dang, I forgot most people use this on their computer, not their phone. 😬 I might just be the only one, then.

• I use this on my phone.. so
      You are not alone..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I don't even bother to look lol