Does this happen to you?

There are a lot of How do I look questions on this site. I usually just open the pictures out of curiosity, but rarely comment.

But the thing that gets me every time is this: I see the picture and it's cut right below the eyes. I am thinking to myself "That actually looks pretty good" and then I open the picture and the nose and mouth just completely ruin their face, because it was not what I expected. 😅

So does this ever happen to you? You see half a picture and think it's pretty good, but when you open it, it's actually nothing like you expected it to be.
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
  • I don't go through the How do I look questions.
    Vote C
  • Other?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I do know what you mean but I don't recall it happening so I've voted no. It might be different on the laptop as opposed to the mobile app.

The only time I tend to get what I'm not expecting is when I click on the post and it's a dick pic. I could do without that shit to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh dang, I forgot most people use this on their computer, not their phone. 😬 I might just be the only one, then.

• I use this on my phone.. so
      You are not alone..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I don't even bother to look lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It's happened to me on a couple of occasions... The most surprising ones are when they have beautiful eyes, eyebrows, long luscious hair, then...
    Beard, shirtless, hairy chest! But he was looking like such a beautiful woman? 😨🙁😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes somtimes but the opposite I am surprised at how attractive some are. I hate though that people post that and they post anonymously... that makes me wonder if they are lagit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh I know what you mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes happens to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time it happens lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Most the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It happened on this site. One girl had posted a beautiful picture and when I had opened it was really scared me. It happened at 6AM in morning. 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes