Is it common to feel super happy and giddy whenever buying things from Victoria Secret?

No. I am not a shopping kind of girl. If anything I am a penny pincher. The only two things I like to treat myself on our food and VS things, the latter being rare... Like once a year rare. Its too expensive unfortunately. However I notice whenever I do buy things from them I get this very happy feeling amd feel blessed. Is that odd or common? I love the whole store and am in awe every time I go there, even just to window shop. When I got my bra size fittimg today ( first time in two years) and tried new bras on I was ecstatic... Is that a girl thing or?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well trying on and buying bras is certainly not a thing for most men, so I would say YES! this is a girl thing, hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't relate to this lol. i actually went to vs for the first time in years with my dad 2 weeks ago and he dropped 350 bucks on me there and seriously i had no pangs of excitement at all. like it just doesn't interest me. if i'm in barneys or on melrose then that's a different story though!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • are you crying.

• really? i find the perfumes smell SO cheap! it's almost nauseating to me. and the bras never fit me well but i honestly think i need to go to a store that specializes for bigger cup sizes. it sucks. i want breast reduction surgery so badly

• I have trouble with support to but I find they are the best for me. Try their sports bras and full coverage styles. To me its worth the money but I am tiny at a 32 DD with a bunch of fat tissuem ehhs its body type. Anyways about fragrance tbh I dont care for most of them because I dont like their scents wouldn't call it cheap though. Depends on taste. But the only ones ill wear are heavenly or one my aunt had which I adored but got discontinued... I like ones which isn't super fruity or sugary and surprisngly I love their new Wicked though it is surgary. I LOVE THESE