Guys - do you find short hair that's shaved on the side attractive for women?

Guys - do you find short hair that's shaved on the side attractive for women?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no that was originally a cut that lesbians got to show thier sexual preference to other women. It is not attractive at all. It also makes them look like a nasty bitch usually cause mean women normally get those kind of hair cuts.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well my guy friend has told me twice I should get the Miley haircut and I've been so confused why he likes it. He also said I would probably look lesbian with it. Like, I don't know why he thinks it's attractive then? Haha so weird to me honestly.

• Show All
    • He has a lot of lesbian friends... lol

• Maybe they are just his fetish or he just likes being with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my friends got this haircut, the only difference is that the rest of the hair is long. Looks nice on them, but I'd never try it for me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• personally not a big fan of this hairstyle, but only a few can reflect their womanly persona without looking like a cunt/lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • if it takes away from a girl's feminine look, it's not for me. i don't find her hairstyle attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be. but not everyone can pull it off. me personally I like fem women, and with such a hairstyle you run the risk if losing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be attractive on some, yes... Your pic choice isn't the greatest example for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, long is always sexier, just look in a men's magazine.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes