Guys - do you find short hair that's shaved on the side attractive for women?

134

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no that was originally a cut that lesbians got to show thier sexual preference to other women. It is not attractive at all. It also makes them look like a nasty bitch usually cause mean women normally get those kind of hair cuts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well my guy friend has told me twice I should get the Miley haircut and I've been so confused why he likes it. He also said I would probably look lesbian with it. Like, I don't know why he thinks it's attractive then? Haha so weird to me honestly.

• He has a lot of lesbian friends... lol

• Maybe they are just his fetish or he just likes being with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my friends got this haircut, the only difference is that the rest of the hair is long. Looks nice on them, but I'd never try it for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE