Small tattoo ideas?

I have an appointment to get a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm still a little undecided about what I want. It will be on my wrist.

I am obsessed with pirates, and I'm kind of leaning in that direction, but I don't want it to look too masculine. Lol. Also, I am thinking of something Italian, since I am Italian and very proud of my roots.

Any other ideas are welcome too. Thanks!

26

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• please dont jump into things. let your tattoo speak something about yourself or your story. don't be impulsive. think it through, sleep on it before going forward with it. don't ever give yourself reason to regret your choices