Which tattoo idea is better to you?

So I want my daughters name somewhere, I don't know where yet.

I can't decide if I should get it written in cursive

or if I should wait till she's old enough to get it in her own handwriting. which will be years.

• Written in cursive
  • Written in her handwriting

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest waiting until she is old enough to write her name, and getting it in her hand writing. It will mean more.

I'd also suggest having her write her name multiple times (since it will be a little different each time she writes it) so you can choose your favorite or the one that is most representative of her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that you should get it in her handwriting. It will mean more coming from her rather then a random person.

I would like to propose an alternate plan. How about adding a letter or two of her name every year or so or getting her name on you like every 4 or 5 years until she is 18/20. You get to see her handwriting grow just like her. I am not talking very big, but just big enough. Just a thought.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE