Short or long hair on girls?

Do you like short hair or long hair more on women?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Both, with a slight preference for long hair. Someone with long hair looks more womanly and can often look more vulnerable and attractive. Short hair can be more sexy, it seems to imply (to me) assertiveness and maybe more sexual availability. For some reason (not sure why!) a naked women with short hair can be intensely beautiful and sexually attractive, while a naked woman with long hair engenders more feelings of protectiveness and tenderness.

Long hair seems to say to me she's all woman, short hair seems to say more that she's assertive and still very attractive and maybe a little less submissive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 71

• Short hair only suits certain girls, long hair is a much safer bet

2|2
    0|0
  • I find long hair better suited for most girls. There are a few that totally rocks the short hair do though

1|1
    0|0
  • Long hair any day.
    The longer the better. Not even a question.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer longer hair (more fun to play with) but short hair can be good looking too on the right person

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is the best.

Short hair, it depends on the style. Bobcuts are nice. Short, shaven, dykey hair is not attractive the slightest.

2|1
    0|0
  • In general, longer is better. However, there are many girls who look better in short hair. So I KNOW that "it all depends" is a vague answer, but here, well, it really DOES depend on the girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women can wear short hair and some can't. The shape of your face matters. Same with bangs.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends, heavy set girls look better with longer hair than short because it provides the illusion that they aren't as heavy, it draws the attention to their hair, certain faces only work with short hair, but I prefer long

0|0
    0|0
  • Well ideally women are meant to have short hair bobbed men long hair but it's vice versa so long.

1|0
    0|0
  • long ones are pretty good !! especially when a girl takes it from front to back while tying them up

1|0
    0|0
  • What ever you like. I love my girlfriend short hair but I find long hair just as attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both, short or long will look better on that particular person because that's what they're comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the woman and what looks good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, cause then you can easily say if it is a boy or a girl, for example if you look from behind you will say it is a girl, logic

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long hair on women, just like 99% of straight men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair but it's you're hair so do it how you wanna do it

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its long enough for me to get a hand full of when I need to. It's up to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, But not too long, I like to play with girls hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Some short hair styles are really sexy, and same applies to long. It all depends on how you wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • well... that depends upon the body... your medium long hair suits you...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• i have had long hair down to the top of my ass, and people would tell me how pretty my hair was and how they would died to have my pretty long hair. Then i cut it just above my shoulders and people told me how i looked stunning and how my short hair fit my face. so i think it depends on the person tbh like i had beautiful long hair but... i used to hide behind it. with my short hair i can not hide and people seem to like that a lot better so again it depends on the girl

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to have long hair but now i cut it short, just above shoulder length and always above, if it starts touching my shoulders i chop it off again.
    long beautiful hair has it's pros and con
    good thing is that u can style it and look beautiful and tie it all back. mostly its more of style with long hair.
    con of long hair, it gets in ur way, all the time, the wind blowing on you, sitting on your own hair if its long enough, getting it stuck somewhere like the car door for example. and worst you shed A LOT more i notice as your hair gets longer. i know its normal to shed but i hate to have a brush full of hair and stuff i just think its gross. and all over the floor tangled between your feet ugh. getting in your food or whatever. it's a lot of work to take care of your hair!
    with shorter hair you will feel lighter, you can brush your hands around you won't pick as much shed hair. won't really get in your way as much. SHAMPOOING is fantastic and drying afterwards since it dries faster. and for me i dont have to brush my hair nor comb, my hair is naturally straight. so i just leave it and it settles down on its own. i dont have to waste money to buy hairband and other hair material! no need conditionar to smooth it after the shower! oh man i just love short hair! easy to handle and less work!

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is waist length like literally right above my bum and I plan on letting it grow a little past my bum. Guys absolutely love my hair. I get compliments left and right. And I always love seeing long hair on other girls more than short hair.

1|1
    0|0
  • long, the longer the better i can taste them and feel them on touch, smell, definitelly not short to have feel of a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • long hairs 😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • I love long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • either depending on there face frame xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • long

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bith of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it mostly depends on the person, but I find that only a few women can pull off the really short look.

For myself, I have been happy with anything from shoulder length to back length, depending on what I like better at the time. I love the volume and low maintenance of the shorter lengths, along with the fact that I have natural ringlets when it is kept shorter. I also love the longer lengths and how many possibilities there are for them. The only thing I don't like is knots and it getting in the way.

I just had my hair cut from bra strap length to arm pit length. I absolutely love it, a lot more than I thought I would. I did it in order to get rid of split ends and it looks and feels much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but I think that we girls worry too much a guys opinion. You should always be yourself and if that guy loves you that much, he won't mind. And I'm sure you're pretty, either way 😊, however, I have long curly hair and lots of people say it looks really pretty. Sometimes, I straighten my hair and other people say it looks better. So I do as I please 😊

0|0
    1|0
  • it depends to the girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes