How often should a guy wash his hair?

How often should guys shampoo their hair? Online there is no one answer. I heard some say never, while some saying only when it gets oily. What is the recommendation?
Are two-in-one shampoo and conditioners ok for hair?
What about ones that say "daily use"?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks people in general speaking from both genders should shower two times a week. That means showering their whole body and washing their hair properly with shampoo. If you've long hair using a conditioner is also recommended. Showering more often isn't necessary except if you've a job where you gets a lot of dirt, sweat, blood or whatever at you where washing yourself everyday is the best thing to do and if you smells easily where showering helps you getting rid of the smell.