How can I improve my skin? How can we all improve our skin?

What advice do you have?

Drink water?
Put on a Face mask?
Moisturise?
Updates:
How much water will i need to drink every day? How many glasses of water?

Garcias

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The key to healthy skin is the food you're putting in is definitely whats going to come out. If you find yourself conserving greasy foods such as burgers, fries, hot dogs etc. it'll definitely show on the skin and oh ! i forgot the #1 killer "soda". You can drink 50 gallons of water in total for a month, buy the worlds greatest face mask, moisturize but whatever you put in will come out. Have to apply good within your body and then you put the positive outside of your body. Can relate this to math as well because a Negative and positive equals a negative. A positive and a positive on a good equation equals a positive. What you do on the outside you have to apply on the inside.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At least 5-6 glasses of water, exfoliate your face twice a week and use face wash on every other day you don't exfoliate and moisturise with a good cream. If you live in a sunny place, apply sun scream or find a moisturiser with an SPF rating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Drink about 8 cups of water a day, natural home made face masks are the best and look some masks up on google before making it depending on your skintype.. like if it's dry, oily or sensitive and after you have washed your face use coconut oil or whatever oil works best for your skin repeat that 1 or twice a week... after 3 or 5 weeks you will get results😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all of those and eat healthily as well.
    Eat more fruits and veg

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink water, exfoliate weekly or biweekly, use certain products for your skin types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just eat clean and healthy and yes lots of water and eat more fruits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use clean and clear acne stuff it works really well for me and my brother uses it too

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink lots of water

0|0
    0|0
  • Put sunscreen

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes