Girls, College aged girls here who are like this and have, have u ever?

U girls here that wear those black fitted tights and have ever had players try to run game on u by ignoring it and not looking down, but if u had 1 that tried, can't ignore it and his jaw dropped hard, did u ever tell any of ur girlfriends later on and they said or did any of these that made ur confidence skyrocket?
  • Im not 1 of these girls/I am but haven't had 1 try it on me/I am and have but didn't tell my friends after
  • I am and have. Yeah. 1 looked down at my booty and upper legs and said "thick there. Good job. Got him."
  • I am and have yeah. 1 looked down at my booty and upper legs and said "ur thick there! There's no way he couldve on u, damn!"
    Vote C
  • Im 1 and gave yeah. She said "so which got the creep, booty or upper legs? Ur thick in both!"
    Vote D
  • I'm 1 and have, yeah. She said " black tights got him? Good, dont lose weight!"
    Vote E
  • Im 1 of em and have. She said, when his jaw dropped, I hope u kept a straight face!" I did.
    Vote F
  • Im 1 of em and have. She said, "black tights got him huh? Hahaa!"
    Vote G

1