What is wrong with men's style nowadays?

I thought I'd browse the internet and look up some styles since I thought I'd give style a chance since I don't care about it and I'm going back to college in a couple of days, I browse and I am already face palming, What is with the pant's being a little short, What is with The jackets with sweatpants, WHAT is with the goddamn handbags I swear to god, AND what is with the tight fit jeans and outfits I swear I can't find anything that isn't regular fit pair of pants it's all about skinny I hate 2017 style it's frustrating,(Note I am not skinny, but not fat I got muscle but my legs are huge I can't wear skinny pants also I got a woman asking me one time am I gay cause I was wearing skinny pants) Can anyone give me some type of advice on what I can do to dress good or tell me why most the shit you find through google looks good

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you were looking at a lot of places that might have been considered "high end fashion". I've check out some of these places websites/stores and honestly felt the same way as you. I think if you avoid those types of places you'll find things you like but it is sad how a lot of what is in "style" for today is highly dependent on whatever these high end stores come up with

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yup Couldn't agree more nowadays everything needs to be a tight fit or short to be considered stylish I missed the late 90's or 2000's styles sadly those styles died I'd prefer the past than the present honestly