You are playing Super Smash Bros. Who do you pick, and why?

Iggy cause he's a bada$$.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Link of course

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think I can take you.. You got that look.

• I'll let you boys figure this out lol

• He's a koopa kid not a jigglypuff -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• Awesome question. I play as 4 light weight characters cause that is my style.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• In order of my top picks (most often to least)

1) Zelda/Shiek (I only use shiek)
    2) Ness
    3) Falco
    4) Peach

• Not bad..

• Senses an easy target... I'm in...

• I don't have the wiiu but my brother does and you can hook up a gamecube controller to it.. I actually use my 3ds as a controller when playing on the wiiu cause its my comfortable controller.. unfortunately can't play online through wiiu with 3ds as controller but i prefer a gamecube controller in that case.. but as for your inquiry wiiu IS better than 3ds.. gameplay is the same but obviously a console is better

• Link all day everyday

• Cloud or Ryu

• You can't have to.

• Oh yeah I had it good for awhile. I was on top of the world.. I was king.. But then one day it's like they stayed up all night or something and studied my style. They took it from me they took everything away and left me wanting revenge. But.. I'm to busy right now. I'll get them.. Later. Maybe.

• lol some nights if you're playing online,, you will lose every match some worse than others but there's always someone better. I'm no professional gamer but I've had some matches that I won over 200% damage to 0% damage, felt awesome! other times I lose 2 stocks to 0 stocks when I feel I'm playing my best.. its the name of the game brotha lol

• Which one? Melee?

• Lucario, mostly because of the comeback prospect.

• Your one of those guys who snipes other people huh. Ohh I avoid that. I don't care about winning, but having runs more important/ entertaining at least for me.