Are these outfits cute? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?

are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?

1612

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the two with the white tank top, not crazy about the black one piece either, I like the black top with the thin straps and gray gym shorts, where's the camel-toe?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ohh no it's not a one piece it's a bodysuit w black jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• Just trashy. I don't like either of them. They are ok for washing your car or doing housework or painting the walls...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE