Are these outfits cute? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?

are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?are these outfits cute ? What are cute about them? Also could u describe which outfit it is because the pictures are in different order for everyone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like the two with the white tank top, not crazy about the black one piece either, I like the black top with the thin straps and gray gym shorts, where's the camel-toe?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ohh no it's not a one piece it's a bodysuit w black jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• Just trashy. I don't like either of them. They are ok for washing your car or doing housework or painting the walls...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• the first one is cute because it looks like a little girl that took her dad's undergarments and wore them as a tank top : 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think the pictures are in different order for everyone?

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha that first one looks like a giant bib or an apron. I would hardly consider that to be an outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like very lazy outfits to me, not attractive at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like the long white tank top with those converse. The second outfit looks so cool as well, I'm looking at those boots 😮

0|0
    0|0
    • Are the boots too "hardcore"

• They all look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sexy on Brenda Song. I love her

0|0
    0|0
  • Last two are nice and fashionable

0|0
    0|0
  • second one is best cuz doesn't show as much. but i'm more interested in the girl under the clothes than the actual outfits. she pretty. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • The second pic is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the black boots and short shorts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that the only one you liked?

• I like the spaghetti strap top from the other picture where her stomach is showing. I would like that combined with the short shorts and boots.
      I would very much want to be submissive to the girl if she was dressed like that.
      So cute and sexy at the same time.

What Girls Said 15

• the last 2

funny how the guys like the 2nd one with the black shorts and boots, i think because she is short that is the least flattering on her. interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion their basic mainstream and slightly careless looking. No offense, just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the first and third. The first one looks like a weird apron and the buttons on the third one aren't flattering. The other two are cute though. The flow nicely and compliment their body.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It looks like something I would not wear outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the oversized white tank top and black crop tank, they're comfortable and cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • LONDON TIPTON

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear them but they're definitely cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brenda Song

I like her style in those pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay just basic

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre OK. Good for errands and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not crazy about those to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't have that cute look, they look more like something a hot girl wears. I know because I'm the cute type 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the second picture with the white shirt, boots and shorts look the cutest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes