Guys what kind of clothes you find sexy or attractive on chubby girls?

Updates:
Chubby as in little healthy. Not fat

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Black is your friend. Something like leather leggings and a turtleneck sweater dress would look cute on someone a bit chubby

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think something that is fitted nicely around the waist and then flowy on the bottom

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Not super tight clothes. Pretty simple. Depending how chubby, I like a shirt that shows the tummy is out a bit. For some reason, that totally turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't find chubby girls sexy or attractive in any way lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like when the wear skirt if they are not like really chubby but some chubby girls are beautifule even if they are chubby also the figure has something to do with it dress sexy chubby girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Track suits, tennis shorts, cheerleader skirts, tight vinyl onesie, nipple clamps, and crotchless panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • float clothes which hug the figure in the right places

0|0
    0|0
  • Fitting Dress is 'attractive and Presentable' not Slim fit not Loose Just Fitting. It Might Need Tailoring

0|0
    0|0
  • tight tops shoulder less with knee top skirt or jeans short long hair would be plus point:):):)

1|0
    0|0
  • For chubby girls...
    jeans and shirt is the best option... maybe than wear that clothes which gives you comfort

0|0
    0|0
  • What's chubby then? What is your bmi? Have you gone to a good doctor recently?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not necessarily fat then potentially a lot could work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah chubby can be attractive like a little chubby. The clothes same as most regular sized girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything that I find attractive on slim girls. Chubby girls actually look better in them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Um i guess skin fitting dresses looks the best on you

0|0
    0|0
  • I find chubby girls look good wearing me and nothing else... love the thick healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight lol but really whatever makes that person feel comfortable/sexy no need to be conservative

0|0
    0|0
  • low neck shirts with leggings.. high heels + contrast lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as u r happy what you where we just happy to have u

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever u clothes u select and ware looks awesome on u

0|0
    0|0
  • Something cute and girly 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Ones that make them look thinner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh actually, uniforms makes chubby girls look better. This is a weird unpopular opinion.

• More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Naked.

1|2
    0|0
  • Everything

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans

0|0