Guys, Do you like this?

Guys, Do you like this?
What do you think of glasses like these? not to wear all the time just occasionally... on a pretty girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan - even on a beauty like her. I think girls look better without glasses in general, but if you're gonna wear em, at least get some cute ones.

Giant spectacles like those would make me feel like I was dating Benjamin Franklin. I much prefer geeky/hipster ones like these:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f1c2e0e30c.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Tbh. It suits your looks but to wear it always? no it shouldn't be your face companion all the time.

This glasses uplift your face so much and is a deal maker but to wear it all the time will make your looks so formidable and always the same.

These glasses will make a great deal when they are meant to be put on as a change. wear it less frequently coz then your face shall appear more dynamic and wanting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being from the generation where those kind of glasses came from, I find them attractive. But seriously, this girl would look attractive in any kind of glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's what makes you feel good about yourself that counts after all if you feel good then you glow when you glow it doesn't matter what you have on you'll look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but only if the girl is attractive, which is how I feel about most fashion on girls. if your unattractive, or attractive to me what your wearing isn't going to have that much of an effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot, but it may have more to do with the girl wearing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to judge someone by looks alone, but she has it right so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • those glasses do look kinda cool on this specific pretty girl in the picture

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally like that style of glasses, but it really depends on your facial structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • glasses are sexy on a pretty face, but they don't do much for the fuglies

0|0
    0|0
  • hot , square ones are a little obstructive , and the eyes are attractive in women

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah on a pretty girl they make the sun look like it ain't shining

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a 90's look. Too much today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love to see a girl in geeky specs

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah id be cool with that idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my preferred look, but then it's not my face

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot really hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooooope.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionly is no problem! I like them!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes