What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?

Mine is Wicked, the newest one! I love, love, love it and get lots of compliments by males and females alike. If its other, care saying which is it and why?
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Bombshell
    Vote A
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Tease
    Vote B
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Wicked
    Vote C
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Heavenly
    Vote D
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Very Sexy
    Vote E
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Eau So SexySexy
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Wow.. i voted for heavenly.. i don't use it tho.

0|0
    0|0
    • That used to be my all time fave. Did you have a girl who wore it? And I dunno why but for some reason its not me anymore... It doesn't hold and smell the same on me... Just like how different perfumes smell better on different people and stuff like food and other stuff perfumes can change on you.

• My sister and one of my female friends used this

• Awww shit now I really wish I could wear this more. Its an all time fave is popular for years. I know lots of guys love the scent... But it doesn't work on me anymore like it used to. But I love wicked. If you dont mind maybe sniff it out and let me know what you think of it, mainly the dry down, not the initial spritz. I need to do this with a few others I know. All I know is tjat it does get me compliments but Im not sure how it really ranks

What Girls Said 2

• I've never owned VS perfume before 😂 I usually just use miumiu, jo Malone, Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Chloe for perfumes! I'll have to check what VS perfumes smell like

0|0
    0|0
    • Not all our good... At least in my opinion. Some smell skanky tbh like very sexy though some people love ot. Its just my opinion. And I think Eau So Sexy and Bombshell are way too fruity for me like body wash soaps... But the ones I like are Heavenly, Wicked, and Tease. Wicker is my new fave... Heavenly for some reason doesn't smell like it used to. Might be a bodily change or... A change to the makeup of it cuz they do that sometimes for new editions. Its not bad though

• But don't get me wrong it also depends on your body and hormones... One same perfume can smell totally different on a bunch of people. This is just my experience. Perfumes tend to come and go. All those listed are classics that have passed the tests and stayed. Except wicked. Its new , like a month old... I hope it never gets discontinued. Thats how much I love it. Plus people always says it smells good on me

• I miss their Love Rocks perfume.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes