What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?

Mine is Wicked, the newest one! I love, love, love it and get lots of compliments by males and females alike. If its other, care saying which is it and why?
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Bombshell
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Tease
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Wicked
    Vote C
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Heavenly
    Vote D
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Very Sexy
    Vote E
  • What is your favorite Victoria Secret "signature" fragrance as in the big perfumes?Eau So SexySexy
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

21