I am 5'4 (5 foot 4) and 130 pounds and I'm 13, and have not YET hit the overweight bmi mark yet, would you consider myself fat?

I Know im not skinny

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The 11 - 13 yo age range for girls can bring on a little pudge, which as your body developes and you gain height usually goes away. Exercise will pay off in a big way from now until around sixteen, after that it's mostly maintenance. At thirteen, you're not doomed to being pudgy unless you don't care or want to do anything about it. Just go for it you'll be glad you did!!