Is it weird to wear a purity ring?

I've personally decided to abstain from sex until marriage but should I get a ring? Will I be an outcast? I'm openly religious but most don't believe me when I say I'm a virgin (not that it comes up in too many conversations)

1629

Most Helpful Guy

• first of all don't listen to the guys saying "Just be you! don't listen to all those other guys! make your own decisions!" cause they're not being honest AT ALL. Tbh when guys find out ur waiting til marriage it's gonna be a turn off no matter what guy your with. they'll still try to fool around with u and ask u if u want to consistently. it doesn't have to be sex but there will always be some sortve sexual exchange. it's completely up to you if you decide you want to and if the guys worth it. If you don't see anything in him just dump him and find another guy.

• I figured when they would see it they would just give up knowing that I won't have sex with them

Most Helpful Girl

• Some might think it's weird but it's your hand and your finger so wear what you want on it!! Just be careful and make sure any guy you're seeing knows what your boundaries are from the beginning. If he tries to cross your boundaries while knowing full-well what your boundaries are and isn't sorry about it, dump him. Ideally, you should be with a guy who has the same values as you or a guy who loves and respects you enough to not cross your boundaries. You also need to be strong enough to stick your own boundaries. You'll be fine.