What do you think of women with scars?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They are strong in a way not many can claim. I don't see scars as negatives. I see them as reminders of what a person has been through, and the struggles they've had. If a girl deals with anxiety and depression and has scars physically or mentally because of that... I see it as, they did what it took to survive and preserve their own life.

Obviously I don't want anyone I love hurting themselves. But I'd rather them have a scar than be dead. It's common for people to simply look down on those with scars and to see them as weak for hurting themselves. Or they think that all they want is attention. I see scars as a reminder of what has been overcome and as a sign of strength. I'm not saying I like them. I hate that a person has had to go through things that would make them feel a need to cut... but I love the person enough to realize that they likely survived because of it. (Cutting releases a hormone in the brain which diffuses thoughts brought on by clinical anxiety and depression allowing a person to stop thinking about things like suicide. For those who wondered what I'm talking about).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• scars tell a story of when u fell down n got ur ass back up. whether the falling down was on purpose or not. point is u healed.
    u got up. u kept going... so u got strength. Scars are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Women with scars? Huh
    Hello! Lady, seriously? That's something you should not worry about, I mean it's quite normal. I've scars too, and never took them as a hurdle or something to worry about.
    Learn the art to love them, they are special!

1|1
    0|0
  • they cut themselves, cut being peresent or past depending on if the scars are recent or not.

if it's recent, i think they're attention seekers.
    if it's old, i think they used to be attention seekers.
    they could also be or have been masochists (if they were i wouldn't like them).

nothing much really

0|0
    0|0
  • they're scars. you shouldn't be proud of them nor should you be ashamed of them. if they're self inflicted they're reminders not to do it again and if they're from bad ass monster raids then they are stories.

0|0
    0|0
  • no one can Judge anyone based on a scar any person has. This is FACT. SOME PEOPLE DONT SHOW SCARS as others do. Meaning just because you see something ---- do you know what it us? OR are you trying to define yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone has battle wounds, inside or out
    they are your story

2|0
    0|0
    • it's ok.. as far as she is a good person, it doesn't matter much

• @Avhad it doesn't matter either way is what i was saying
      maybe you commented on the wrong post?

• they are ride or die. they're down for you, but be prepared for the traumatic baggage that comes with the reason they have them

1|0
    0|0
  • Scars don't make the person. They may add interesting stories, but scars are superficial

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad about women with scars but it's not deal breaker to date a woman with scars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of scars. If it's those wrist scars I hate it because I went through hell when my sister almost killed herself when I was just 5. But if it's a cool scar that has a good memory I think it's cool. (I once sharpened a knife and was gonna test it on a branch and cut right through the branch and into my leg. It was 3 inches wide the wound and I managed to patch it up myself. That scar is a memory of how good I am at sharpening knives and of how I'm willing to take care of myself. (Would've needed stitches))

0|0
    0|0
  • any one who loves u won't see your scars , by the way we all have scares , may be not in body but defiantly in soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing good/bad
    I just dont want her to get hurt again

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.. they are just scars. Hey if they're battle scars that's pretty cool

0|0
    0|0
  • All scars tell a story in our lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll kiss them

1|0
    0|0
  • Scars Have Stories - It's Good

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad for them. Must have been painful

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how big and where is it at

0|0
    0|0
  • it shows character I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Some scars are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • fighters life is war

0|0
    0|0
  • Idrc

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good, not bad, accept yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing I know that she was hurting

0|0
    0|0
  • Not lots of scars though

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean like battle wounds, I'm sure they have gone through some bad accidents but I'm sure no one will be turned off by it

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is not on an annoying place

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I never even thought about it as something like that. Scars have stories and im proud to show everyone my first scar, which is from the first time I rode a bike.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate scars i have too many my mom b4 she died always said scars symbolizes that youve lived a tough life and survived

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two huge scars down both sides of my neck
    i used to hate them but learnt to love them. as long as you love them it doesn't matter wgat others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they don't mind lol I have them on my face but there are stories behind them and I never shy away from telling people how I got them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If their scars and not recent cuts then it's perfectly fine and shows that they were in a really crappy place and got through it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a scar. On my pinky. I broke it. It was painful. I cried a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's that much of a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmmmm, I would think that they are normal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Our scars remind us that the past is real

0|0
    0|0
  • i really wouldn't mind anything 😃😄😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I never think of them. It's not something negative though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes