What should I wear with these jeans and jacket?

I'm going out Saturday and have jeans and jacket already. I also have a pair of black jeans. I'm trying to put an outfit together as it's kind of a first date thing with multiple people with us. I'm planning on wearing a shirt and undershirt (in case it's too hot (I sweat a lot) so I can just unbutton for some air. So what I'm asking is what colour of shoes, shirt, undershirt should I wear with the jacket and jeans? And should I wear the dark wash or black jeans? What should I wear with these jeans and jacket?What should I wear with these jeans and jacket?What should I wear with these jeans and jacket?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for blue jeans, grey or white undershirt, white shirt. try grabbing a beanie too, if you can
    good luck and enjoy your group date/mixer/date...

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much what's in the picture, or our black white or red