What kind of body do guys like? Name a celebrity w your ideal "girl body"?

435

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Kylie jenners body 😍

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 34

• Alanna Masterson. She plays the character Tara Chambler on The Walking Dead. She's one of the few actresses with a more common American build, and it's honestly refreshing. I don't like the tall-thin standard that hollywood actresses all represent.

• A young Sophia Vergara who is really blonde but dyes her hair dark so she fits the Latina stereotype.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...s-Pepsi-commercial.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK38DDuP-_8

• Taylor Swift or Shailene Woodley (Although the girl i fell for isn't like them... She's unique... That's what i would like to say)

• Unique in what way?

• She's just so different from the others... in both personality and attitude. And that is what I like about her. Doesn't matter how she look, although she look good also.

• Ummmm... I like women, way too many to make one an effective example, so...

Jing Tian, Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Hurley, Charlize Theron, Aisha Tyler, the waveya girls, Gabrielle Union, Nicole Beharie, Gal Gadot, and no shortage of other women.

Women are attractive

• I think it's really important to recognise that men like lots of different shapes and sizes - and other features and traits do contribute to how attractive a person is to you.

Kindness, intelligence, humour, confidence, emotional maturity; they are all things that men react to.

Having said that, personally - I prefer a woman to be slim, or have a boy that looks like they go to the gym a lot - better still, actually have a lifestyle that includes lots of gym or other active pursuits.

• You can't get a specific type exclusively. Whoever is attracted to you is attracted to you, that is it. You can't narrow it down. Likes and dislikes are subjective.

• I think the most beautiful celebrity is Ronda Rousy

• this

• The kind that has a nice caring personality inside it

• just don't eat like a hippo.

most healthy women look attractive.

• Sumeet Sahni

• Does not matter to me much, just don't be butt ugly... which is not a problem for a lot of women.
    I don't have high expectations.

• I can't really think of anyone. I like a wide range of stuff.

• All. Women. I personally prefer bigger women but that doesn't mean I won't see someone on Instagram who is thinner and say "Hey, she's cute"

• Anllela Sagra for ideal body.
    But I like any female body that isn't overweight.

• Slim or full figured. . . any. Serena Williams or Rihanna, i wouldn't say no to either.

• a small and petite a big booty really doesn't mean a lot to me because I'm a Missionary Man

• Kelly Brook and Imogen Thomas.

• Abigail Ratchford 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 3

• Eva Longoria.

• cara delevigne

• Tammy Hembrow😍