Who is more beautiful, blonde girls or brunette girls?

• Blonde girls are more beautiful
    Vote A
  • Brunette girls are more beautiful
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
You're all voting for brunette girls are better because you're all brunette! Blondes are obviously much better!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever is attractive really it doesn't matter much, if she's beautiful it'll look good to me if styled right but Bru or Black mostly or at times a unique color

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Redheads are the sexiest

2|3
    0|0
  • Psh hair is over rated bald women is obviously the hottest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brunettes... Sorry blondes... Sorry I have betrayed you my motherland Sweden... Tho gingers and Brunettes are just the finest you can find! :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of guys voting blonde, majority of girls voting brown, as expected, lol jealous girls be jealous :P

0|0
    3|0
    • I am not jealous, I think blondes have an appeal but not the prettiest. While there are plenty hot blondes out there, but when I think about how many sweet brunettes you can find who are hot, cute or sexy brunettes whatever your type, I think the brunettes win.

• I don't know who is more beautiful but i prefer Blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess im part of a rare group of guys that like brunette...

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • love black and red heads

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the individual, obviously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse blond girls are more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • From my point of view Brunette girls are more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, it's all about the redheads, babe.. but, when it comes between those two, I have to go with brunettes. I like blondes too, but, there's just something really sexy about brunettes, I can't put my finger on it. Again though, it's all about the redheads!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Hair colour alone doesn't determine attractiveness.

Blonde
    img.photobucket.com/.../DSC04534.jpg

Brunette
    www.stylentips.com/.../241.jpg?x32062

I think the reason for liking blonde hair is because :
    It's associated with children
    Means body hair is not visible
    It reflects sunlight more
    It hides greying of hairs
    It makes thin hair appear fuller

A woman's beauty is not defined by how much head hair she has or what colour it is. And most certainly hair colour doesn't make her more feminine or masculine.

4|1
    0|0
  • At first I really liked blonde girls, but your update comment made me feel bad. Now that blondes are much better, nobody needs brunettes? Like... Why you making groups for people? We supposed to be grouping them by personality traits not by hair colour. You can't hurt none of these sides. So both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lean towards brunette girls and guys but that's because they're similar to me and we tend to be attracted to physically similar people

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Hair color in and of itself doesn't determine attractiveness. I guess more brunettes look better all natural than blondes do though, just because they have darker eyebrows and lashes that frame the eyes.

I noticed many people here on GAG with blond hair and/or blue eyes like to state these things about their appearance and ask peope if they're attractive without showing their actual faces, as if hoping people would automatically think they are solely because of those traits. I guess it works for some since they've been conditioned to associate blonde with hot girls and so that's the first thing to come to their minds, but some people now better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, ginger girls and girls with black hair are bestest.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm a blonde and I'm cute as hell. That should count, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a hot blonde is super sexy. But I voted brunette because I think I know more hot brunettes then blondes.
    It's just that if a girl is beautiful and blonde, it seems a bigger deal because the hair is associated with sexy symbolism. Not all blondes are Marylin Monroe, the appeal is the hair.
    And yes I'm brunette but this is not about me, it's just that when I think of Megan Fox and Sophia Vergara, Beyonce and Cameron Diaz just won't cut it. Yes Bey is bleached blonde but you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say dark haired women but I'm biased lol

0|2
    0|0
    • Becayse you're brunette 😂

• Hair colour means jack shit if the girl is ugly.

0|2
    0|0
  • both.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes 💁🏽haha jk hair colour is so irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally more attracted to dark hair.

0|0
    0|1
  • What should I poll? I got black hair

0|0
    0|0
  • BOTH.

your update comment doesn't make sense at all. "Blondes are obviously much better!" no, who says? Why does hair colour define which group is better or more beautiful? I have seen very beautiful girls from both groups.

You refuse to take in comments from brunettes who say they prefer brunette, yet ask this question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. I know guys who like brunettes, I know guys who like blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes are better !

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes