Are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?

Based on my opinion, good shaped stomach is her good shaped body. Your good shaped stomach also very hot and attractive. Most of girls also show her stomach for a hot view. Or being sexy looking. For example: wearing croptee. But, sometimes some of people do not care if the woman is wearing a crop tee. Sometimes it just passive for some peoples. then, for what the woman's stomach is showed? For a fashion? Just passive to peoples. just a complement for girl body? I don, t think so, she have a good shaped stomach. Also attractive. Sometimes is really confuse me. For me, Yes is really hot for girls to show her good shaped stomach. very attractive to see. Also, the girls show her good shaped stomach to be hot looking. So, do you have opinion about girl showing her good shaped stomach. Can you explain me more about why girls show her good shaped stomach. Because i, m still confuse. So, do you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?
are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?Are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?Are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?Are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?Are you attracted to girl good shaped stomach?

• Yes, i like her good shaped stomach.
  • No, not important.
for people can answer my question about, why girls show her good shaped stomach. For a fashion? Just passive to peoples. just a complement for girl body? I don, t think so, she have a good shaped stomach. Also attractive. I will give MHO for people who gives the best answer.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls wear crop tops for various reasons. Some are proud of the effort they put in with working out and want to show off their stomach with a crop top. Some just like the way crop tops look as an item of clothing. Personally I don't wear crop tops because i'm self conscious about my stomach. A girl wearing a crop top is often confident which is an attractive feature so I guess by wearing a crop top, a girl is showing that she's confident in herself

Most Helpful Guy

• Me, personally, I like a little bit of flab, just a little bit... I dont like abs. But she musn't have a beer gut or anything.

What Girls Said 1

• that2s how i look

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's quite attractive.