Which Shoe is the better looking?

Which shoe do you think is the better looking for lifestyle? e. g. college?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know.. they look the same to me and both look good and extremely comfy

• it has quite some difference if u visit pages and look through the pictures ^^ I won't say they don't look the same but they have some difference and its just hard to tell which one is better

• then A, I like them better with the stripes on the side

• thanks ))))) helpful. You look nice by the way )

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you trolling, they look like the exact same shoe.

• Well that's why I'm here.. the look the same but the small details on them are difficult to choose which one is better.. example one of them its written the adidas on it and the other one the 3 lines.. and I'm stuck in this kind of differences.. i don't see the troll..

• humm, hard for me to say, im not a big shoe guy, maybe the one with the brand clearly printed if thats trendy?

• fair enough ) thanks ) helpful (y)